Monday, June 13, 2011

The Roots of My Family Tree

Everything I am is because of You!

You are my Genetic Foundation

Like the roots that branch out underground

You rooted me with qualities of loyalty, honesty, and truth

Always making sure that we learned the true values of life and independents

So when the family begins to branch out like the branches of the tree

Each one had a little you in them

See my son and daughter doesn’t know the physical you

You where gone before they arrived

But the values and morals that I install in them

Is a monument to You

They are walking around with a little of you

Because You thought my mother,

And she thought me,

And I thought them

You can cut a tree down,

But the roots never stop growing

And they never die

Everything I am is because of you!!!

You are my genetic foundation

You are the Roots of My Family Tree

I will always love you Granny!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: