Friday, June 24, 2011

What In The Hell Was The Lakers Doind In The Draft

All my friends know that I am a avid Laker fan, and will always be one. But last night really tested my patience with them. You have no first round draft picks, so everyone knows that you really have to make a big splash in the second round of a water down draft poll. For the most part they did by drafting Michigan guard Darius Morris. Morris is a good defender with nice offensive skills and will add much needed youth to a rather old backcourt. Then the Lakers came back a few picks later and drafted College of Charleston guard Andrew Goudclock who can play either guard spot and is a very good shooter. Up to this point I felt that the Lakers where heading in the right direction by getting younger in the backcourt with solid players. All they needed now was a service able center and the draft would have been labeled a success.

For there next pick they pick a kid who no one knows of named Chukwudiebere Maduabum and Im saying to myself, why not pick David Lighty. Please!!! Please!!! Please pick David Lighty or even Isaiah Thomas Jr. In my mind I like come on don't do this to me, but what do they go and do. They take another no named player Ater Majok And thats when I take the remote and trhow it in the air along with my hands.... Seriously is this how we expect to win a championship next year or any other year in the near future???? If we plan on making a climb back to the top of the mountain we need to draft better player.... But hey thats just One crazy Laker Fan opinion!!!!!!!!

No comments: