Friday, May 20, 2011

25 Things About Me

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I am actually very conceited

2. I like pushing buttons to see what kind of reaction I will get out of people.

3. I love CSI Miami, Criminal Minds, Without a Trace, and Both NCIS's

4. I think Know it Alls are annoying.

5. I love reading books it doesn’t matter what kind as longs as the front cover and back profile are interesting.

6. I can't stand women who act like there shit doesn’t stink.

7. I believe everything happens for a reason, but sometimes feel like life is just a big dream and wonder when I will wake up.

8. I love writing poetry to me it a way my mind can breathe.

9. I sometimes wish I was could press a redue button because my relationships go bad after years of being with women.

10. I love helping young people that’s why I want to be a coach.

11. I love doing radio, especially talking about sports and politics.

12. Reading, Watching Sports and Sleeping are my favorite hobbies.

13. I love the Gemini in me because some days I like hanging with friends and other I just want to be left with my thoughts.

14. Food is my addiction. I love going out to eat at different restaurants.

15. I know that God has put me on this earth to do something great I just don’t know what... Guide me Lord.

16. People think that I am just a big teddy bear but honestly I am probably mean as hell.

17. I have been in 3 real relationship, and neither one has worked out I am starting to think that something is wrong with me love don’t love me :(

18. I have different categories for people in my life: Friends, Associates, Family and Haters. There is a difference and sadly some people don’t know that they fall in multiple categories.

19. I can love hard and give my all, but I can also be angry hard and be the meanest thing that you have ever seen.

20. I have 3 tattoos and I don’t planning on stopping any time soon.

21. I was thought as a young man never to trust women from my mother and that’s probably why my relationships go bad after years because I never really trusted them.

22. I love my son and daughter and want at least 2 more sons before I am 30.

23. I like to debate political topics and I am willing to listen to any argument within reason.

24. I don’t know what women see in me I have many, but really have none because I tend not to let them get to know the real me.

25. I don’t believe certain rules apply to me. And No I am not spoiled.

No comments: