Friday, May 20, 2011

Do I Know What I'm Made Of

Do I know what I'm made of?
Humph, how dare you ask me?!
Don't you know that I was carved from the finest oak trees!
Forged with fire and brimstone into one of the finest warriors man has ever seen...
My Mind was forged in the temples with the monks; I speak to u with thought and examine ur heart
With words.
For the heart will speak the truth while the mind and lips lie to u.
Do I know what I'm made of?
Yes!!
Of course!!
Maybe I Do!!
I am constantly searching for the meaning of my existence, a child who died, but came back a man.
I am learning not to question why God Saved me, but wonders what he has in store for me
I am a humble man, who searches for the truth through the book of knowledge,
Wisdom is in the one, who understands,
Not the one who just reads,
For man interpation can be misleading at times... (Yeah I Said It)
Of course like my dreams my thoughts are layered with nightmares of wars to come,
And I am general leading my forces into battle,
But if u saw what I saw in my dreams u might think I am crazy, and commit me now
For the war I speak of is the one spoken of during the last days, (Crazy go ahead and say it) But I
Am not
I am a Gemini for my heart and mind is split into 2,
One side is filled with love for the masses,
While the other dames the earth and its heartless people filled with greed and envy,
I want better for the world; (Uthiopia) is what I call it
Where no Man, Women, R Child is ever hungry, and no one wants for anything.
Do I know what I'm made of???
No!!!
Maybe!!!!
I’m starting to figure it out slowly!!!!
I can't see the best in me, but know that I don’t want to see the worse,
Ever chasing the greatness blessed in me that sometimes I can't see what's been done,
But I know somehow greatness is my destiny,
You've yet to see the best from me
Do I know what I'm made of???
Maybe!!!
A work in progress!!!!
Unfinished Marble!!!!
Like the great works of art,
I am an unfinished Master Piece.........

No comments: