Friday, May 20, 2011

Political Views

Dear Mr President
Why do you contiune to sit up here and let the Republicans harass you...
Why won't you just come out and tell the American people The Real Truth.
Tell the American public that for years the Republicans screwed us,
Now they sit on captiol hill and contiune to be rude to us,
Call you the Great Black Bust...
Tell the American people that no matter what you do,
That America will always boil in political stew,
Truly I ready to start sanging that good old down south blues,
Mr. President you have tried bypartsianship to no avail,
Now I believe it time` for the Negro in you to come out and prevail..
Walk in the Oval Office and slap the spit out House Speaker Boehner,
Is my suggestion,
You could have used the world strongest industrial Super Glue,
And that still wouln't have gotten the Republicans to work with you,
Now it time to show them the gangsta in you,
Bring all your boys from the Hood,
Beat a few people down,
And I bet they won't compare you anymore to that Youtube Obama Clown,
It time to get Gangsta,
So do African Americans Proud,
And Whoop these clowns
Like the Great NWA aka Raider Nation we got your back,
Start Slapping Republicans and I bet you they stop talking smack...
Please don't be afraid of what I'm saying
These are just my Political Views.......

No comments: