Friday, May 20, 2011

Jay Sweatt Go Realla!!!

I am the son of Kings who once ruled this land.
My name is JAHN-a-thun, I am "gift of God" given to my mother to ease the river of her hearts
Loneliness.
I am the perspiration, the salty fluid secreted from slaves who came before me but made way for
My arrival.
Sweatt is what they call me.
Sweatt is what makes the loins of women wet, as they lust for my tender touch.
I am a river of condensation formed from perspiration that melted the cold surface of your heart.
I am condensation formed from the perspiration of your love.
I am the cremation that happens between your thighs, after our gyration caused by your fixation
And flirtation with me.
Starvation is what happens to you when you can’t get enough of my ovation.
Yet don’t fret my explanation of your dedication to our liberation of mind and body.
Because for you to truly understand my presentation or get my motivation, you must understand
That I do all this for your body stimulation.
So as I stand hear know that I goreala then any of this wanna be niggas.
Because no one will ever receive accreditation for my manipulation of your body and mind.
Why because I Goreala!!!!!!

No comments: