Friday, May 20, 2011

WOMEN WHITE LIES

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME IN REAL LIFE)
TSU with STD's with the girl with the pretty brown eyes with the nice thick thighs! The one that I fucked last night, the one who change my life because she was lying when I got between those thighs! The one who gave me aids, the one who made me strange, the one who changed my life for rest of the time. If I could go back through time I would have slap myself and told myself not to stick my dick between those thick thighs, and to look in to those pretty brown eyes and to run away and understand this one is not for me. But every time I looked at her the way she walks down the yard the way that she looks at me I regret the one night that we had, the one night without protection, the one night that I strayed. The one night that I should have just left her alone and moved on to the next thing, but now I am stuck all because I wanted to fuck, because I looked into those pretty brown eyes because I got in between those nice thick thighs but now I am on the verge of living a different life on a different scene wishing I could change everything, regretting what I did but that’s Life!!!

TSU with STD’s from the girl with the pretty brown eyes and the nice thick thighs. The way she seduces me with her walk down the yard WUH!!! You can just imagine that pretty thing the way the curves on her booty just bounces up and down, but when I go to the door with this irrupting pain from my third leg, I realize I could have just left her alone and would have never ever had to go through this pain!! But all I could remember was looking into those pretty brown eyes getting between those nice thick thighs and feeling unbelievable pleasure in every motion and stroke. But now I am sitting here like if I would have only protected myself, not went in that way not went and did that thing, not look into those pretty brown eyes, not get in between those pretty thick thighs. But it wasn’t because I didn’t know any better. It’s because I was thinking with the wrong member of my team. Now I am suffering from it every day because when I go to pee it burn’s

TSU with STD’s from the girl’s with the pretty brown eyes with the nice thick thighs who tells you all of these white lies that can cause you so much pain. Because when she walks down the yard and you look your brain it just goes blank!!! And floats in the motion and floats like an ocean and you wish you could change but when you look at them thick thighs and you look into those pretty brown eyes you are hypnotized and you wonder what you can do to reclaim your brain!!! But you look at those pretty brown eyes you look at them thick thighs and you tell her your name you get her name you get her number you randavoue! You stick your dick between those thighs while you looking into those pretty brown eyes and you might flip it over and stick your dick from behind but at the same time you should have put on that condom that sitting on the night stand that would have changed and saved everything. Because when you go to the doctor to get checked up for the strange thing that happening down there in the region of your best friend, your third leg you are wondering why!! Why did I go in naked between those thick thighs? Why when I was looking into those brown eyes I couldn’t strap up. Why I couldn’t realize that not strapping up would change everything about my life. Why is a Three Letter Word affecting me to this day? Why does this Three Letter Word have me burning when I pee? Decisions!!! Mistakes!!!! Regrets!!!! Then you realize that you probably would have done it all over again!!! Hmmm!!!! And you wonder why she did this to me!!!! Truth IS YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF!!!!!

No comments: