Friday, May 20, 2011

The Black Plague Cure

You came like a shadow in the night,
Sucking,
Crushing,
Destroying,
All the hearts that stood in your way!!
You where a women scorned!!
Scorned by a Lover who didn't Love!
You sucked,
And Sucked!!
And devoured men whole
Laughing at each man,
That thought his game was strong enough,
To tame your inner Beast!
Your heart had become a Black Hole,
Sucking Endless Shining Stars into your void
Your Eyes became harden like stone,
Your heart as frozen as Pluto,
No longer in Love with Life at all,
No feelings,
No emotions,
Just a endless void,
Sucking the Life out of others
Spreading your hurtful Plague.
I seat and watch you destroy,
Man after Man
Crushing there will,
And devouring what was left of there soul!!!
Wondering How could I bring life,
back to a endless pit of lovelessness???
My anwser was the Cure
I walked up to you, and told you
I would love you like no other,
You snickered and laughed,
I told you that I would be the one,
To melt the Ice away from your heart,
You told me I had no chance...
I told you that you would be my Sun,
And I your Solar system!!!
You gave me a moment of silence,
and begin to laugh!!!
And at that moment I knew I had your Ass!!!
At that moment of silence,
You let me know that you thought of what could be,
Then I proceced to tell you,
We where meant to be!!!!
Just give Us a Chance!!
I apologized for your hurtful pass,
From everyday on I showed you
A true strong loving man,
I texted you every morning that passed,
Expressing my love through noted words
Sent you roses to show you,
That our love would last,
Cuddled with you every night,
Until the deep inter hurt passed
3 Years later I married your Once Plagued Ass!!!
At the alter where we said our vows
I saw your Eyes Glim with Light
The Ice had melted away from Heart
You had let go of the hurt from your pass
I was your Cure
At the very moment You Said I do
I leaned over and kissed you,
I told you the Plague was over,
And that I would forever Love You..
True Love Can Cure All Heart Aches!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: