Friday, May 20, 2011

Road Trip

Snoring! Yeah I said it!!!!! Snoring in my Ear!!!
The sounds of nothing but AC and chatter touch my ears!
Mind U that I still have Snoring being played like the tapping of a drum in my Dame Ear!!!!
Food 4 thought all I have 2 eat is sum gum! Been chewing on this gum like a camel chewing on its
Own spit!!!
But my drink is full!!!!
Oh u thought I would take a trip and not have that magical alicer!!!!!
You must have thought that I was a dame fool!!!!!
Did you really think I wasn't bringing my own special made booze!!!!!
This drink right here was suppose to be called death, but once my brother took a few sips it was
Called Dealt!!!
Dealt made for the terrible 6!!!
Yeah Jim Bean, Everclear, 1800, Rum, Disgonia, and JD!!!!!
This right here makes my heart tingle!
And dolls every sense in my body! If only this drink could remove from my mind the multiple people
Snoring in my ear!!!!! One fool lips looks like he has been sucking on a cow!
Who knows what the fool is dreaming off no one really knows!!!!
Oh How I love a good country Road Trip!

No comments: