Friday, May 20, 2011

Love Notes

The Beginning:

It started off at Hello

I introduced myself,

Told you I was 22

And that my name was Jay

You told me your name was Brittany

You where 23 and interested in me

We proceeded to exchange numbers

And thats how our friendship begin

Friendship:

Our friendship was something special

We would talk on the phone for hours

Our conversations would start at sun rise

And end when the moon set again

In those conversations we shared our

Dreams,

Fears,

Insecurities,

Secrets,

And Aspirations

Through those conversations our relationship begin

Relationship:

Our relationship was expressed by Breakfast in the morning

Lunch at the Office

And Dinner at the finest Restaurants

The weekends we would spend time walking on the beach

Holding Hands,

Kissing,

Gazing Into each other Eyes

I was the Moon, to your Earth

Shining my Love Light on the shadows of your heart

We where each others kryptonite

Our Love led to passionate Love Making

Love Making:

Our Love Making was Epic

It was as powerful as 2 planets colliding

Each time you came, it was like creating a New Solar System of Planets

With Me sending ripples up ur spine like an angry ocean's tide

And you sending thick waves back

That crashed into the seawall,

Which was my Body

Our heated sessions was like the formation of a new Red Giant

Hot,

Sweaty,

Lustful,

For your body was vast like an Encylopedia

And I was tryin to study every chapter of it

I would start at A stop at G

and proceed to go all the way to Z

To Be Cont:

No comments: