Friday, May 20, 2011

Wet Dreams

Girl I'm asking You to tell me about your Wet Dreams!
I really curious to find out what makes you cream,
Seeing you parade around in front of me,
Has awoking my enter beast,
Now I ploting a course to for your inner thighs,
Wondering what treasures I will find!!!
See moments like this I thought was only in dreams
But truthfully you gotten me so rowdy,
I ready to make you scream,
Have you grabbing the sheets type sex,
While I giving you that lumber,
The Head Board has just cracked!!!
Don't worry about it,
I order a extra and it is already on the way,
Because I already had planned for this day...
I went ahead and told the neighbors to ignore the screams
Because I knew tonight I would give you Those Wet Dreams
See I don't believe in the soft lovey dovey type sex
I came here for P90X type sex,
That grind you up and down the wall type sex,
That you sweat your perm out type sex,
That you cracked my back type sex,
That baby I sore the next day type sex,
My only explination is that we waited to long,
And I was lusting to get in between them thighs,
So that I could hear them lips cry,
And beg for more at the sametime!!!
The Goal was to release your inner freak,
Fuck fantasy, I here to give you Wet Dreams,
Everytime you go to sleep,
You will dream of me,
Fine dinning on your pussy like fine French Cusine
I was Hungry Man!!!
Strawberries and Whip Cream
Yes I am Mr. Makem Wet
Strip Tease Please....
The sign on the door says beware the Beast...
Guess u couldn't read...
Now you getting licked on like Cookies & Cream
The best Blue Bell Ice Cream
My last request before you leave,
Is to make sure you enjoy all your Wet Dreams
Even the ones u have during the day..

No comments: