Friday, May 20, 2011

A LOVE ONCE SO DEEP

Who am I to hold you back from your success?
Who am I to ask you 2 put so much stress on your heart?
Who am I to ask you to love me until eternity stops the hands of time?
I am but a lonely gentle giant!
I remember when our love was like a cool summer breeze.
We would look into each other eyes for hours, like an eagle soaring above its prey.
We would speak with motions and not words like two mimes.
Oh how I miss those days when my heartfelt the warmth of love as I gently stroked your body and
Nibbled on breast and took all of you into me so that our souls would be joined as one.
But those days have since passed, and my heart is as cold as Neptune.
The love of women doesn’t exist anymore. My passion 2 hunt women like a vampire is gone my
Emotions have faded like a dying Red Giant. I am like a starving person in a room full of food yet I
Refuse to eat.
My heart has become the Dead Sea void of any life at all.
Who shall rekindled the fire that once burned so bright that it could power the world?
Who will heal my heart that was wounded with a fatal like blow from your indiscretions?
Who will rescue my soul from the abyss of no return?

No comments: