Friday, May 20, 2011

Swag So Fresh

Stay fresh, stay fly,
Straight swag, fly mouth, be cool, be you,
Nothing personal, but I run with my own crew,
Be new, Be you, have smarts, because intelligence makes you,
Have class, have skills, because one day you will be the one closing big deals,
Throw away game, cause like Kobe and Mike my game is untamed,
Throw away lames, throw away pains and this is my gain!!! Even money sometimes brings pain
If you never knew why or why not!!!! Now you know!!!!!!
My Swag isn’t any ordinary game.
I thought that you lames knew!!!
Swag So Fresh that I have to take Applications,
That’s how bad boys want to be a part of my crew,
Swag So Fresh that chicks what to be near me to,
Cash for Cuddles and Jyme Salish’s Salts is all you get boo,
Because at the end of the day Swag So Fresh Is why I am who am....
Thought You Knew!!!!!

No comments: